Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 02
1. In which dance men wear kafni pyjamas
2. Dollu Kunitha is a folk dance from
(B) Tamil Nadu
3. In which district of Andhra Pradesh, the Kuchipudi village is located from
which the Kuchipudi dance obtained its name
4. Who wrote the book ‘Natya Shastra’ which is the main source of Indian
(B) Bharat Muni
5. Total number of Indian classical dance forms recognized by the Sangeet
6. Mohiniyattam is a classical dance from
(A) Tamil Nadu
7. In which State is the religious festival Ganesh Chaturthi celebrated with
(D) Madhya Pradesh
8. Which festival occurs at a different time from the other three?
9. Which of the following combinations of the States and the festivals mainly
celebrated there is not correct?
(A) Rajasthan – Gangaur
(B) Gujarat – Durga Puja
(C) Maharashtra – Ganesh Chaturthi
(D) Uttar Pradesh – Krishna Janmashtami
10. Flamingo Festival is organised in which State?
(D) Andhra Pradesh