Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09
1. Who composed the famous song ‘Sare Jahan SeAchha’?
(B) Mohammad Iqbal
(C) Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
(D) Rabindranath Tagore
2. In India, which festival coincide with the festivals of Songkran in Thailand,
Thingyan in Myanmar and Aluth Avurudda in Sri Lanka?
(B) Makar Sankranti
(C) Guru Poornima
3. Hanukkh, the festival of light is associated with which one of the following
5. In which State is the religious festival Ganesh Chaturthi celebrated with
(B) Madhya Pradesh
(C) Uttar Pradesh
6. The paintings in the Ajanta and Ellora caves are indicative of the
development of art under the
7. Which of the following combinations of the States and the festivals mainly
celebrated there is not correct?
(A) Uttar Pradesh – Krishna Janmashtami
(B) Maharashtra – Ganesh Chaturthi
(C) Gujarat – Durga Puja
(D) Rajasthan – Gangaur
8. Who among the following was known as Bengal’s Greata Garbo?
(A) Suchitra Sen
(C) Kanan Devi
(D) Bharathi Shirodkor
9. The Desert Festival, an annual event in Rajasthan that displays local folk arts
and culture, aerobatics, camel races, is held at
10. Which one of the following manuscript is included in the UNESCO’s
Memory of World Register?
(A) Rig Veda
(D) None of the above