1. What is the pre-historic name of Odisha?
2. Which among the following is a Buddhist Literary Source of Odisha’s ancient history?
3. Greek historian Pliny mentions Odisha by which name?
4. Which literary source mentions about Kalinga and Odra and its sacred river Baitarani and Goddess Viraja?
5. Which literary source mentioned Odisha as Kalinganagara situated on the West of Gomti river?
6. Which of the following excavation site is not a part of ‘Diamond Triangle’ of Odishan archaeology?
7. Which of the following inscriptions, throws light on the administration of Asoka in Kalinga?
8. The earliest coins available in Odisha are
9. Which of the following coins suggest that trade and commerce existed in Odisha?
10. Which among the following pre historic site in Odisha belongs to Neolithic era?
11. The capital of Kalinga according to Jain and Buddhist literature in ancient times was-
12. Who were the rulers of Kalinga before the establishment of Maurya dynasty?
13. King Asoka became Buddhist after he was horrified with the tyranny of Kalinga War. It was in:
14. What was the capital of Kalinga after its annexation with Magadha empire?
15. Hathigumpha inscription in Udayagiri near Bhubaneswar gives information about which dynasty of ancient Odisha?