1. What is the pre-historic name of Odisha?
2. Which among the following is a Buddhist Literary Source of Odisha’s ancient history?
3. Greek historian Pliny mentions Odisha by which name?
4. Which literary source mentions about Kalinga and Odra and its sacred river Baitarani and Goddess Viraja?
5. Which literary source mentioned Odisha as Kalinganagara situated on the West of Gomti river?
6. Which of the following excavation site is not a part of ‘Diamond Triangle’ of Odishan archaeology?
7. Which of the following inscriptions, throws light on the administration of Asoka in Kalinga?
8. The earliest coins available in Odisha are
9. Which of the following coins suggest that trade and commerce existed in Odisha?
10. Which among the following pre historic site in Odisha belongs to Neolithic era?
11. The capital of Kalinga according to Jain and Buddhist literature in ancient times was-
12. Who were the rulers of Kalinga before the establishment of Maurya dynasty?
13. King Asoka became Buddhist after he was horrified with the tyranny of Kalinga War. It was in:
14. What was the capital of Kalinga after its annexation with Magadha empire?
15. Hathigumpha inscription in Udayagiri near Bhubaneswar gives information about which dynasty of ancient Odisha?
- Advertisement Notice for Job Fair 2022
- Jogana Sahayak Post Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Recruitment 2022
- BECIL DEO Post Recruitment 2022
- GRIDCO Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC 4070 Vacancy Online Form 2022
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- ICAR-IARI Assistant Online Form 2022
- OAVS Surada Recruitment 2022
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment 2022
- ONGC Online Form 2022
- HPCL Recruitment 2022
Read Also This
Social tagging: ancient history of odisha pdf > odisha gk > odisha gk book > odisha gk mcq > odisha gk pdf > odisha gk pdf in odia