1. Who among the following is considered the 24th Jain
A) Vardhaman Mahavira
B) Gautam Buddha
2.The temperature at which the air gets saturated is
A) Cooling point
B) Melting point
C) Freezing point
D) Dew point
3. Which of the following planets is closest to the Sun ?
4.Who among the following was the chairman of union
constitution committee ?
A) J.B. Kripalani
B) Jawaharlal Nehru
C) Dr. Krishnamachari
D) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
5.Which Article of the Indian Constitution enumerates
the Fundamental Right, ‘Protection of life and personal
A) Article 21
B) Article 19
C) Article 23
D) Article 17
6.Why is terrace farming practised mostly in hilly areas ?
A) To promote reforestation
B) To control overgrazing
C) To prevent deforestation
D) To prevent soil erosion
7.Which of the following layers of the Earth is made up
of rocks in molten state ?
B) Inner core
C) Outer core
8.The value of the latitude at the poles is:
9. Compressional waves are a type of seismic waves
also known as:
A) P wave
B) S wave
C) Rayleigh waves
D) Love waves
10.Who among the following was the first President of the
All-India Trade Union Congress in 1920 ?
A) Lala Hardayal
B) Lala Lajpat Rai
C) Sardar Vallabhai Patel
D) Jawaharlal Nehru
11.Which of the following options is the lowermost layer
of the atmosphere ?
12.How many members can Governor nominate to the
Legislative Council ?
13.Which of the following options is regarded as the apex
body in a three-tier Panchayati Raj System in India ?
A) Zila Parishad
B) Block Samiti
C) Panchayat Samiti
D) Gram Panchayat
14.Which among the following types of coal is considered
to the best quality of coal with 85 to 90 percent of carbon ?
15.Which of the following states was the first to implement
the Panchayat Raj system in India ?
D) Uttar Pradesh
16.Which among the following options is an example for
community owned resource ?
B) Burial grounds
D) Farm lands
17.Who among the following writers was a French
Novelist who wrote about Gandhiji ?
A) Charles Equelle
B) Romain Rolland
C) Jean-Jacques Rousseau
D) Leo Tolstoy
18. Who among the following was the founder of the
Mughal Empire in India ?
19.What is the name given to the horizontal lines drawn
in the east-west direction on the globe ?
20.Which of the following did Gandhi find to protect the
rights of Indians in South Africa ?
A) South African Congress
B) African Congress
C) Natal Indian Congress
D) Indian Congress
- Junior Clerk Posts in District Judge Office
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement in Coal India Limited 2022
- Agniveer Army Rally Schedule
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Vacancy 630 Post Online Form
- BARC New Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Clerk & MTS Posts Vacancy in Army HQ Southern Command
- Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Online Form 2022
- NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Agniveer Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Advertisement in NRRI Cuttack 2022
- OSSC Traffic Constable New Exam Date Released