Short Information : Odisha Postal Recruitment 2023 – Department of Posts, Govt of India has recently published a latest job notification for the post of Postal Assistant, Shorting Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Postman and Mail Guard posts through online application.
You will find complete information about this Odisha Postal Recruitment 2023 complete details like – all educational qualification, age limit, selection process, number of vacancies, job location, important dates and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If you have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Post Date : 09-11-2023
ODISHA POSTAL RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION : 2023
Organization Name : Govt of India, Ministry of Communication, Department of Post
Who can Apply : All Odisha Candidates
Post Name :
● Postal Assistant ( PA ) : 19 Posts
● Shorting Assistant ( SA ) : 05 Posts
● Postman : 20 Posts
● Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ) : 17 Posts
● Mail Guard : 00 Posts
Total Posts : 61 Vacancies
Important Dates :
Application Start Date : 10 November 2023
Application Last Date : 09 December 2023
Application Mode : Online
Job Location : All Odisha
Age Limit :
1. For Postal Assistant : 18 – 27 Years
2. For Shorting Assistant : 18 – 27 Years
3. For Multi Tasking Staff : 18 – 25 Years
4. For Postman : 18 – 27 Years
5. For Mail Guard : 18 – 27 Years
Application Fee :
For General / OBC / EWS Boys Candidates : Rs – 100 /-
For SC / ST / PWD / Female Candidates : No Fee
Payment Mode : Online
Salary Details :
1. For Postal Assistant : Rs – 25,500 /- to Rs – 81,100 /- Per Month
2. For Shorting Assistant : Rs – 25,500 /- to Rs – 81,100 /- Per Month
3. For Postman : Rs – 21,700 /- to Rs – 69,100 /- Per Month
4. For Multi Tasking Staff : Rs – 18,000 /- to Rs – 56,900 /- Per Month
5. For Mail Guard : Rs – 21,700 /- to Rs – 69,100 /- Per Month
Educational Qualifications :
1. Postal Assistant / Shorting Assistant :
● Candidate must have completed A Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline.
● Must have Computer Knowledge.
2. Postman / Mail Guard :
● Candidate must have completed 12th Standard from a recognized Board.
● Must have Local Language ( Odia ).
● Must have Computer Knowledge with Driving License.
3. Multi Tasking Staff :
● Candidate must have completed 10th Standard from a recognized Board.
Other Eligibility Criteria :
● For more information check notification PDF.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
Get All Latest Jobs In Odisha 2022, Odisha Job News, All Odisha Govt Job, Odisha Free Job Alert, All Private Jobs In Odisha, Odisha Govt Jobs, Free Job Alert Odisha, 10th Pass Jobs in Odisha, 12th Pass Jobs in Odisha, Graduate Pass Jobs In Odisha, ITI Pass Jobs in Odisha, Diploma Pass Jobs in Odisha, Engineering Pass Jobs In Odisha, Police Jobs In Odisha, Banking Jobs In Odisha, Railway Jobs In Odisha, OSSC Recruitment, OSSSC Recruitment, OPSC Recruitment, Defence Jobs, With All Other Latest Job Notification in Free Job Alert Odisha Website.
|JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD ADVT. PDF||CLICK HERE|
|MORE ODISHA GOVT. JOB||CLICK HERE|