Indian Culture MCQ Part- 05
01.Who founded the Haryanka dynasty in Magadha ?
D. None of Above
02.The most important republican state during the period of Buddha were :
A. The Panchalas
B. The Vajjis
C. The Kashis
D. The Magadhas
03.Who wrote the play Mudrarakshasa ?
A. Vishakha Dutta
D. None of Above
04.Asoka’s inscriptions have been found at Maski, Yerragudi and Chitaldurga, These are in
05.The oldest among the spoken literary languages of South India is:
D. Tamil Language
06.Akbar the great Mughal Emperor proclaimed a new religion Din-e-Ilahi in:
07.The two Jain Trithankars who find mention in Rig Veda are:
A. Rishabhanath and Mahavira
B. Rishabhanath and Aristhanemia
C. Mahavira and Aristhanemia
D. Ajitnath and Mahavira
08.The four important dynasties that stand out prominently in the sixth century B.C. are :
A. The Guptas, the Ikshvakus, the Pauravas and the Mauryas.
B. The Haryankas, the Guptas, the Pauravas and Pradyotas.
C. The Haryankas, the Ikshvakus, the Pauravas and the Mauryas.
D. The Haryankas, the Ikshvakus, the Pauravas and Pradyotas.
09.In 1724 the state of Hyderabad was founded by :
A. Nizam-ul-Mulk Asaf-Jah
B. Azim Jah Bahadur
C. Osman Ali Khan
D. Qamaruddin Khan
10.Annie Besant arrived in India in:
- Night Watchman Recruitment
- Block Level Federation, Bargarh, Recruitment
- Block Level Federation Jajpur, New Vacancy
- Community Support Staff, Mayurbhanj Recruitment
- PANCHAYAT SAMITI, DASARATHPUR, JAJPUR RECRUITMENT
- Block Level Federation,New Recruitment,Jajpur
- OPGC NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023
- Community Support Staff Recruitment, Jharsuguda
- BLF OFFICE NEW RECRUITMENT, ANGUL
- PANCHAYAT LEVEL JOB RECRUITMENT, BOLANGIR
- JOGANA SAHAYAK NEW RECRUITMENT
- Gram Rozgar Sevak, Puri Recruitment
- PANCHAYAT LEVEL JOB RECRUITMENT, CUTTACK
- OBSERVATION HOME & SPECIAL HOME, ANGUL RRECRUITMENT
- PARADIP PORT TRUST RECRUITMENT- 2023
Leave a Reply