SHORT INFORMATION : SSC CHSL RECRUITMENT- 2023, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to recruit various 10+2 posts. So, we request you to read all the information about this SSC CHSL Recruitment- 2022 details below.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )
POST DATE : 13/12/2022
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION RECRUITMENT- 2023
VACANCY DETAILS : 4,500 Posts
POST NAME :
• Data Entry Operator ( DEO )
• Lower Division Clerk ( LDC )
• Secretariat Assistant ( SA )
APPLY START DATE : Already started (06 December 2022)
APPLY LAST DATE : 04 January 2023
APPLICATION FEE :
• For General / OBC / EWS Boys Candidates : Rs. 100/-
• For SC / ST / PWD /Ex-servicemen / Female Candidates : No Fee
PAYMENT MODE : Online
AGE LIMIT : As on 01January 2022
• Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
AGE RELAXATION :
01. SC/ ST – 5 years
02. OBC – 3 years
03. PwBD (Unreserved) – 10 years
04. PwBD (OBC) – 13 years
05. PwBD (SC/ ST) -15 years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
1. For LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’: Candidates must have passed 12th
Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
2. The candidate must possess Essential Qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e.04-01-2023.
3. Document Verification (DV) will be conducted by the User Departments/
Organizations after declaration of the final result. Candidates will be required to
produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for
completion of Intermediate/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2/ Senior Secondary in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the
stipulated date, when such certificates are sought by concerned Indenting
Departments/ Organizations for the purpose of document verification. Otherwise,
their candidature will be cancelled. The candidates who are able to prove, by
documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on
or before the cut-off date and he has been declared passed, will also be considered to
meet the educational qualification. It is reiterated that the result of required
educational qualification must have been declared by the Board/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University by the crucial cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
• For LDC / Junior Secretary Assistant : Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- Per Month
• For Data Entry Operator : Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 92,300/- Per Month
• For Data Entry Operator G.A : Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/ Per Month
SELECTION PROCESS :
1. Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, Section-I, Section-II & Module-I of SectionIII of Tier-II Examination are as follows: 1. UR : 30%
2. OBC/ EWS : 25% 3. All other categories : 20%
2. Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I Examination. Normalized scores of candidates will be used to determine merit and for final selection.
3. Preference for various posts and departments will be taken from the candidates
through Online Option Form on the website of the Commission before declaration of final result. A candidate will not be considered for a Post and Ministry/ Department/ Organization, if he has not indicated his preference for it. Options once submitted shall be treated as final and will not be changed subsequently under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates must be careful in exercise of such options. For more details check out the notification.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the website of SSC
Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
2. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
3. Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY IMPORTANT LINKS :
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD PDF : CLICK HERE
- OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 ! Apply Online 525 Various Posts
- Odisha Printing Press Cuttack Recruitment 2023 ! Apply for 108 Various Posts
- OAVS Budhapal Recruitment 2023 ! Jobs in Odisha
- OAVS Recruitment 2023 ! Apply for 21 Posts
- OPSC Mining Officer Recruitment 2023 ! Salary : 56,100 /- Per Month ! Odisha Govt Job
- ZSS Cuttack Recruitment 2023 ! Jobs in Odisha
- UPSC New Recruitment- 2023
- OAV Jamdhar Recruitment 2023 ! Jobs in Odisha
- Fireman G.S. Test – 02
- ECIL Recruitment 2023 ! Apply Online For 484 Posts
- ZSS Boudh Recruitment 2023 ! Apply for 14 Various Posts ! Odisha Job Alert
- ICMR Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 ! Jobs in Odisha
- Odisha CEO & Accountant Recruitment 2023 ! Jobs in Odisha
- OAV Nilabadi Recruitment 2023 ! Jobs in Odisha
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 600 Posts