Post Name :- Recruitment of Contractual Teachers in High school.
Post Date :- 13-02-2020
Short Information :- Applications in prescribed format are invited from intending eligible candidates of Odisha for engagement in the following posts on contractual basis in High Schools under ST & SC Development Department in Sambalpur District.
DISTRICT WELFARE OFFICE, SAMBALPUR
Contractual Teachers in High School
Vacancies Details :- 27 Posts
1. TGT Arts :- 06
2. TGT Science(PCM) :- 06
3. TGT Science(CBZ) :- 04
4. Sanskrit Teacher :- 04
5. Hindi Teacher :- 04
6. PET :- 03
Who Can Apply :- All Odisha Candidates.
Gender :- Both Male/female Apply.
Job Location :- Sambalpur District.
Apply Mode :- Through Speed/Regd Post.
Apply Last Date :- 16-03-2020
Application Fee :- No Fee
Address :- The District Welfare Officer, Sambalpur, Dist- Sambalpur, Pin- 768001.
Website :- www.sambalpur.nic.in
Age Limit :- As on 01-01-2020
For General Candidates :- 21 – 32 Years
For SC/ST/SEBC/Women :- 21 – 37 Years.
For PwD Candidates :- 21 – 42 Years.
TGT Arts :- Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates) With B.Ed. OR
Four Year Integrated BA B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized
TGT Science (PCM/CBZ) :-
Bachelor Degree in Science from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates) With B.Ed.
Four Year Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized
Hindi Teacher :- Bachelor Degree with ‘Hindi as one of the Elective/ Optional/Honours/ Pass subject from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates)
One of the following qualifications:
a) Hindi Sikshyan Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra
b) BHEd, a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized
c) B.Ed. in Hindi.
Sanskrit Teacher :- Bachelor Degree with Sanskrit as one of the elective/ Optional/Honours/Pass/ subject from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/ PH Candidates) & Sikshya Shastri (Sanskrit) a course Prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University Institution.
PET :- +2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates) & C.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed.
N.B :- Must Have Passed OSSTET.
1. TGT Arts/Science :- Rs- 16,880/-
2. Sanskrit/Hindi Teacher :- Rs- 16,880/-
3. PET :- 9,250/-
Selection Process :- Merit Basis.
Documents Required :-
1. All Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets.
2. Caste Certificate.
3. Resident Certificate.
4. Employment Registration Certificate.
5. Character Certificates.
6. Three Recent Passport Size Photo.
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :- Click Here
- OAVS Recruitment 2023 ! Apply for 21 Posts
- OPSC Mining Officer Recruitment 2023 ! Salary : 56,100 /- Per Month ! Odisha Govt Job
- ZSS Cuttack Recruitment 2023 ! Jobs in Odisha
- UPSC New Recruitment- 2023
- OAV Jamdhar Recruitment 2023 ! Jobs in Odisha
- Fireman G.S. Test – 02
- ECIL Recruitment 2023 ! Apply Online For 484 Posts
- ZSS Boudh Recruitment 2023 ! Apply for 14 Various Posts ! Odisha Job Alert
- ICMR Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 ! Jobs in Odisha
- Odisha CEO & Accountant Recruitment 2023 ! Jobs in Odisha
- OAV Nilabadi Recruitment 2023 ! Jobs in Odisha
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 600 Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 ! Jobs in Odisha
- OSSSC Online Form 2023 ! Apply Online For 378 Posts
- OSSSC PEO & JA Result Declared 2023