Recruitment of Contractual Teachers in High School
Post Name :- Recruitment of Contractual Teachers in High school.
Post Date :- 13-02-2020
Short Information :- Applications in prescribed format are invited from intending eligible candidates of Odisha for engagement in the following posts on contractual basis in High Schools under ST & SC Development Department in Sambalpur District.
DISTRICT WELFARE OFFICE, SAMBALPUR
Contractual Teachers in High School
Vacancies Details :- 27 Posts
1. TGT Arts :- 06
2. TGT Science(PCM) :- 06
3. TGT Science(CBZ) :- 04
4. Sanskrit Teacher :- 04
5. Hindi Teacher :- 04
6. PET :- 03
Who Can Apply :- All Odisha Candidates.
Gender :- Both Male/female Apply.
Job Location :- Sambalpur District.
Apply Mode :- Through Speed/Regd Post.
Apply Last Date :- 16-03-2020
Application Fee :- No Fee
Address :- The District Welfare Officer, Sambalpur, Dist- Sambalpur, Pin- 768001.
Website :- www.sambalpur.nic.in
Age Limit :- As on 01-01-2020
For General Candidates :- 21 – 32 Years
For SC/ST/SEBC/Women :- 21 – 37 Years.
For PwD Candidates :- 21 – 42 Years.
TGT Arts :- Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates) With B.Ed. OR
Four Year Integrated BA B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized
TGT Science (PCM/CBZ) :-
Bachelor Degree in Science from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates) With B.Ed.
Four Year Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized
Hindi Teacher :- Bachelor Degree with ‘Hindi as one of the Elective/ Optional/Honours/ Pass subject from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates)
One of the following qualifications:
a) Hindi Sikshyan Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra
b) BHEd, a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized
c) B.Ed. in Hindi.
Sanskrit Teacher :- Bachelor Degree with Sanskrit as one of the elective/ Optional/Honours/Pass/ subject from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/ PH Candidates) & Sikshya Shastri (Sanskrit) a course Prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University Institution.
PET :- +2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates) & C.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed.
N.B :- Must Have Passed OSSTET.
1. TGT Arts/Science :- Rs- 16,880/-
2. Sanskrit/Hindi Teacher :- Rs- 16,880/-
3. PET :- 9,250/-
Selection Process :- Merit Basis.
Documents Required :-
1. All Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets.
2. Caste Certificate.
3. Resident Certificate.
4. Employment Registration Certificate.
5. Character Certificates.
6. Three Recent Passport Size Photo.
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :- Click Here
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- SSC Head Constable Examination 2022
- Advertisement Notice for Job Fair 2022
- Jogana Sahayak Post Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Recruitment 2022
- BECIL DEO Post Recruitment 2022
- GRIDCO Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC 4070 Vacancy Online Form 2022
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- ICAR-IARI Assistant Online Form 2022
- OAVS Surada Recruitment 2022