SHORT INFORMATION : OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Drugs Inspector in Group-B under Health & Family Welfare Department. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply Online.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Odisha Public Science Commission
POST DATE : 15-09-2022
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
ADVT. NO : 08 OF 2022-23
NO. OF VACANCY
|Apply Start Date
|Apply Last Date
APPLICATION FEE :
Candidates do not have to Pay any Application Fee for Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 Under Odisha Public Service Commission.
AGE LIMIT :
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022.
- Minimum Age of the Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates : 38 Years
- The Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1984 and not later than 01-01-2001.
- Age relaxation is Applicable as Per Govt Rules.
- The Candidates must Possess a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) or Doctor of Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a Recognised University.
- Rs. 44,900/- P.M.
METHOD OF SELECTION
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post shall be made on the basis of
- Written Examination- 200 marks (Objective Type- MCQ Pattern)
- Personality Test- 20 marks
- The written examination shall be in the standard of Bachelor of Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Sciences or Doctor or Pharmacy (Pharm. D)
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidate must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the Website of the OPSC http://opsc.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- The Online application form is automated and system driven and will guide the candidate seamlessly in filling the application. The requisite options shall be enabled and information shall be asked as per data furnished by the candidate. Before filling up the information, ensure that accurate information is fed, for edit option is limited & on conformation there is no scope for further edit even wrongful entry has been made while filling up application. No further representation from the candidate shall be entertained on that score.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY