SHORT INFORMATION : OPSC Assistant Director of Handicrafts Recruitment 2022 – Online Apply | Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proforma application to be made available on the Website (https://www.opsc.gov.in). The link for Registration and submission of online application shall be available from 27.09.2022 to 26.10.2022 for recruitment to 03 (Three) nos. of posts of Assistant Director of Handicrafts in Class-II (Group-B) of Odisha Handicrafts Service under Handlooms, Textiles & Handicrafts Department.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Odisha Public Service Commission
POST DATE : 17-09-2022
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
ADVT. NO : 09 OF 2022-23
|Assistant Director of Handicrafts
|Online Apply Start Date
|Online Apply Last Date
- Candidates do not have to Pay any Application Fee for Assistant Director of Handicrafts Recruitment 2022 Under Odisha Public Service Commission.
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for OPSC Assistant Director of Handicrafts Recruitment 2022.
- Minimum Age of the Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates : 38 Years
- The Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1984 and not later than 1st January 2001.
- A Candidate must have possessed Graduate Degree in any Discipline from a Recognised University.
- Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
METHOD OF SELECTION
The Competitive Examination for Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Director of Handicrafts shall Comprise as follows :
- Written Test
Subject Marks Paper- I General English 100 Paper- II Math & Reasoning & Mental Ability 100 Paper- III General Studies 100
- Viva Voce Test : 50 Marks
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC https://opsc.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at OPSC portal.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY