OHPC Recruitment 2022
SHORT INFORMATION : OHPC Recruitment 2022 | Recruitment to the post of various Technical Non-Executive (TNE) Trainees i.e. Electrical Trainee (Operator (El), Electrician & Lineman), Mechanical Trainee (Operator (Mechanical), Fitter}, Welder Trainee, Crane Operator Trainee, Wireman Trainee & Store Keeper Trainee.
ORGANIZATION NAME : Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd
POST DATE : 28-09-2022
ODISHA HYDRO POWER CORPORATION LTD
Technical Non-Executive Trainees
VACANCY DETAILS : 120 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|04||Crane Operator Trainee||07|
|06||Store Keeper Trainee||08|
- Online Apply Start Date : 12-10-2022
- Online Apply Last Date : 11-11-2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 11-11-2022
- Date of Written Examination : December- 2022
Candidates have to Pay the Following Application Fee for OHPC Recruitment 2022.
- For UR/ SEBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates : Nil
- Mode of Payment : Through Online
AGE LIMIT : As on 01-09-2022
- Minimum Age Limit of the Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit of the Candidates : 38 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
01. Electrical Trainee : Must have Passed 10th Examination with ITI in Electrician Trade.
02. Mechanical Trainee : Must have Passed 10th Examination with ITI in Fitter Trade.
03. Welder Trainee : Must have Passed 10th Examination with ITI in Welder Trade.
04. Crane Operator Trainee : Must have Passed 10th Examination with ITI in Motor Mechanic/ Crane Operator Trade. OR Valid Workman- C Permit issued by the Appropriate licensing Authority with minimum 5 years Experience.
05. Wireman Trainee : Must have Passed 10th Examination with ITI in Wireman Trade.
06. Storekeeper Trainee : Graduate in Commerce with Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) Course.
- Stipend Payable Per Month : Rs. 13,000/-
- Pay Scale on Regularisation : Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test Comprising 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided in two parts i.e. Part-l : 40 questions from General Aptitude- Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Awareness etc. & Part-II : 80 questions from subject knowledge in the respective discipline. The candidates shall secure 01 mark for each correct answer & there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The duration of the CBT will be 02 hours.
- Candidates qualifying in the written test (CBT) shall be shortlisted for Document verification at Bhubaneswar.
HOW TO APPLY
- Before filling up on-line Application, candidates shall read and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application is available on the OHPC website: www.ohpcltd.com
- On successful registration of the online application form, a unique Registration Number will be displayed on the screen as well as top of the application form. Candidates are required to retain the unique registration Number and use it in future correspondence.
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
N.B- CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||ACTIVATE ON 12-10-2022|
- OPGC NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023
- Community Support Staff Recruitment, Jharsuguda
- BLF OFFICE NEW RECRUITMENT, ANGUL
- PANCHAYAT LEVEL JOB RECRUITMENT, BOLANGIR
- JOGANA SAHAYAK NEW RECRUITMENT
- Gram Rozgar Sevak, Puri Recruitment
- PANCHAYAT LEVEL JOB RECRUITMENT, CUTTACK
- OBSERVATION HOME & SPECIAL HOME, ANGUL RRECRUITMENT
- PARADIP PORT TRUST RECRUITMENT- 2023
- COLLECTOR OFFICE KEONJHAR RECRUITMENT
- ZILLA PARISAD RAYAGADA RECRUITMENT- 2023
- CLF/GPLF NEW RECRUITMENT, JAJPUR
- GRS RECRUITMENT – 2023
- Gram Panchayat Level Job Vacancy, Bolangir
- Community Support Staff,Malkangiri, Recruitment
Leave a Reply