Odisha GK MCQ Part- 01
1. What is the percentage of land exploited for cultivation in Odisha?
2. In which district of Odisha, shifting cultivation is known as Toila Chasa?
3. Which crop play a major role in the economy of Odisha?
4. Which among the following is not a Kharif crop is Odisha?
5. Which crop has largest area under cultivation in Odisha?
6. Mayurbhanj ranks high in the production of
7. Srimati, Priya, Prasant are varieties of which crop grown in Odisha?
8. In which of the following soils of Odisha production of rice takes place?
9. What is the place of Odisha in the cultivation of jute?
10. Which is the second most important cash crop in Odisha?
11. In which rank Odisha stands in sugarcane production in India?
12. Koraput, Balangir and Kalahandi have suitable soil and climate conditions for
13. Which among the following are the major spices produced in Odisha?
14. What kind of climate is found in North Central Plateau?
15. Lateritic soil is not found in which Agro-climatic zone?
- OPGC NEW RECRUITMENT- 2023
- Community Support Staff Recruitment, Jharsuguda
- BLF OFFICE NEW RECRUITMENT, ANGUL
- PANCHAYAT LEVEL JOB RECRUITMENT, BOLANGIR
- JOGANA SAHAYAK NEW RECRUITMENT
- Gram Rozgar Sevak, Puri Recruitment
- PANCHAYAT LEVEL JOB RECRUITMENT, CUTTACK
- OBSERVATION HOME & SPECIAL HOME, ANGUL RRECRUITMENT
- PARADIP PORT TRUST RECRUITMENT- 2023
- COLLECTOR OFFICE KEONJHAR RECRUITMENT
- ZILLA PARISAD RAYAGADA RECRUITMENT- 2023
- CLF/GPLF NEW RECRUITMENT, JAJPUR
- GRS RECRUITMENT – 2023
- Gram Panchayat Level Job Vacancy, Bolangir
- Community Support Staff,Malkangiri, Recruitment
Leave a Reply