NMDC RECRUITMENT- 2022
SHORT INFORMATION : National Mineral Development Corporation Limited ( NMDC ) has released a notification at nmdc.com. in for Recruitment to the posts of junior Manager Assistant General Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online.
ORGANIZATION NAME : National Mineral Development Corporation Limited ( NMDC )
POST DATE : 13 November 2022
NMDC RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022
VACANCY DETAILS : 11 Posts
• Jt. Company Secretary – 1 posts
• Assistant General Manager ( Law ) – 1 posts
• Assistant General Manager ( personnel ) – 3 posts
• Junior Manager ( Chemical ) – 1 posts
• Junior Manager ( Environment ) – 3 posts
• Junior Manager ( Rajbhasha ) – 2 posts
POST NAME : Junior Manager, Assistant General Manager
APPLY START DATE : Already Started ( 5/11/2022)
APPLY LAST DATE : 25 November 2022
APPLICATION FEE :
• SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen candidates and Department candidates of NMDC : Nil
• All Other candidates : Rs – 500/-
PAYMENT MODE : Online
AGE LIMIT :
• Jt. Company Secretary / Assistant General Manager ( low )/Assistant General Manager (Personnel):– 45 years
• Junior Manager (Chemical)/Junior Manager (Environment)/Junior Manager (Rajbhasha) :- 30 years
AGE RELAXATION :
• SC/ST Candidates – 05 years
• OBC ( NCL ) Candidates – 03 years
• Department Candidates – 15 years
GENDER : Both Male and Female
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
1. Jt. Company Secretary (AGM/M-07 Grade):
(i) Graduate with CS (Final)
(ii) The candidate must be an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries in India and holding the post of either Company Secretary/Deputy Company
Secretary/Assistant Company Secretary in listed companies preferably CPSEs.
(iii) Candidates having additional qualifications such as CMA, LLB, MBA (Fin.) is desirable
2. Law Discipline (M-07 Grade):
Graduation with Degree in Law (3 years duration) Or (5 years Integrated Course) after
HSC (10+2) from a recognized University/Institute.
3. Personnel Discipline (M-07 Grade):
(ii) PG Degree/PG Diploma in Sociology/Social Work/Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/ IR /IRPM/HR/HRM or MBA (Personnel Management/HR /HRM) minimum of two years duration.
4. Chemical Discipline (M-02 Grade):
M.Sc (Chemistry)/Degree in Chemical Engineering.
5. Environment Discipline (M-02 Grade):
Degree in Civil/Chemical/Mining/Environment Engineering or PG Degree in Environmental Management/ Engineering/ Environmental Science/Geology/ Chemistry/Botany Or PG Degree/Diploma in Environment Management (02 years duration) Or Doctorate in Environment Studies/Impact Assessment
6. Rajbhasha Discipline (M-02 Grade) :
M.A.(Hindi) (preferably 1st Division) with English as one of the subjects at Degree level from a recognized University/Institute.
SELECTION PROCESS : Online Test / Written Test / Interview.
• Jt. Company Secretary / Assistant General Manager ( low )/Assistant General Manager (Personnel) : Rs. 100000 – 260000/-
• Junior Manager (Chemical)/Junior Manager (Environment)/Junior Manager (Rajbhasha) : Rs. 50000 – 160000/-
HOW TO APPLY :
• Applications will be considered in on-line mode only. The candidate has to apply on-line.
• Eligible candidates would be required to apply online through NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in (link available on the “Careers” page of the website). The site will be available/activated from 10:00AM on 05.11.2022 to 11:59 PM on
• Helpline email email@example.com will be available between 10 AM and 6 PM on all working days to assist Technical aspect of online mode.
• Candidates are required to fill all the details on-line and upload all the relevant documents/ certificates as per the requirement of notification.
• For detailed notification along with its Annexures for the above posts the candidates are advised to visit careers page of NMDC website i.e. www.nmdc.co.in. In case of any clarifications, typographical errors or omissions, Corrigendum etc. to the notification shall be issued in the above NMDC Website only.
• Before applying on-line mode, candidates are advised to read the instructions of Notification carefully and will ensure that they must
fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions as mentioned in the Employment Notification, which will be available at NMDC web-site as mentioned at 6.0(b) above.
• For more details check the notification.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY IMPORTANT LINKS :
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD PDF : CLICK HERE
- ODISHA FOREST DEPARTMENT JOBS RECRUITMENT- 2022
- OSSC TEACHER RECRUITMENT- 2022
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Field Assistant Recruitment- 2022
- SSD BALASORE RECRUITMENT- 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment- 2022
- OSSC PLANNING ASSISTANT ONLINE FORM – 2022
- CISF NEW RECRUITMENT- 2022
- NMDC RECRUITMENT- 2022
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment- 2022
- ODISHA HIGH COURT JOBS RECRUITMENT- 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment- 2022
- OSSC CTS RECRUITMENT- 2022
- OSSC Recruitment- 2022 ! CGL 943 Posts
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment- 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment- 2022