SHORT INFORMATION : ITBP Recruitment 2022-Indo Tibetan Border Police Force invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens (Including subject of Nepal & Bhutan) to fill up vacancies of Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) Group ‘C’. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
ORGANIZATION NAME : INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE
POST DATE : 15-10-2022
INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary)||40|
- Online Apply Start Date : 19-10-2022
- Online Apply Last Date : 17-11-2022
- Candidates do not have to Pay any Application Fee for ITBP Recruitment 2022.
AGE LIMIT : As on 17-11-2022
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for ITBP Recruitment 2022.
- Minimum Age of the Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates : 25 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Govt Rules.
- Candidates should Possess +2 Examination/ Diploma.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
METHOD OF SELECTION
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Documents Verification
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applications from candidates will be accepted only through ONLINE MODE www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. No offline application will be accepted.
2. For detailed information about pay & allowances, eligibility conditions, procedure of filling online application form, recruitment procedure and tests etc., the applicants are advised to go through the detailed advertisement appearing on the ITBPF recruitment website i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
3. Any further information/notification in respect to this recruitment will be made on the ITBPF recruitment website only. Hence, applicants are advised to log in the ITBPF recruitment website from time to time and also advised to go through eligibility criteria carefully before applying to avoid disappointment at later stage.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
APPLY ONLINE : AVAILABLE ON 19-10-2022
DOWNLOAD ADVT. PDF : CLICK HERE