SHORT INFORMATION : IRCTC Recruitment 2022 | INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD (IRCTC- A Govt of India Enterprise-Mini Ratna), North Zone invite applications for engagement as Apprentice Trainees (ITI holders) under Apprenticeship Act-1961 in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) trade discipline for a period of one year as a measure of skill building initiative for the nation as detailed below :
ORGANIZATION NAME : INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD.
POST DATE : 11-10-2022
INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Online Apply Start Date : 07-10-2022
- Online Apply Last Date : 25-10-2022
Candidates do not have to Pay any Application Fee for IRCTC Recruitment 2022.
AGE LIMIT : As on 01-04-2022
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for IRCTC Recruitment 2022.
- Maximum Age of the Candidates : 25 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
Candidates Passed Matriculation Examination with minimum 50% marks in Aggregate from recognised Board with ITI Certificate is Compulsory in COPA Trade.
METHOD OF SELECTION
1. Selection will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation examination. In case of grading system of marking than average of highest and lowest marks will be taken.
2. In case of two applicants are having the same marks the applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
3. Final selection of applicants would be subject to verification of original testimonials.
4. Candidates in the Stand-by list will be offered to join only on receipt of details of absentees and rejected candidates from the Merit list.
5. The offers will be issued strictly in the order of Merit.
6. The tentative schedule will be advised through email only. Applicants are advised to be in readiness at short notice to report to concerned office for Document/ Certificate Verification.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
2. Applicants have to produce details of registration made on https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in portal.
3. Applicants are required to report for Document/Certificate Verification with their Originals.
4. Applicants are required to submit their EWS Certificate, if he/she is claiming against EWS Quota.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY