SHORT INFORMATION : DEO Post Recruitment 2022 | Applications in Prescribed format (to be downloaded from website) specifying the ‘post applied for’ are invited for the following posts to be sent through email to email@example.com on or before 25/09/2022 by 5.30 P.M. While applying the posts, the candidates must mention the ‘project titled and post applied for’ in the subject line. The interview for the posts will be held through video conferencing for which the specific date and time slot will be intimated through return email. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below :
ORGANIZATION NAME : ICMR-REGIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE
POST DATE : 19-09-2022
ICMR-REGIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE
No : RMRCBB/ Proj / NEDL-78/ 2022-23/ 1136
|Data Entry Operator
|Apply Last Date
|25-09-2022 by 5.30 P.M.
- No Fee For All Candidates.
Here is the minimum Educational Qualification required for Data Entry Operator Posts Vacancies.
- Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute and/or 2 years experience in EDP work in Government. Autonomous PSU or any other recognized organization. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test.
- Maximum Age of The Candidates : 28 Years As on 16-09-2022
HOW TO APPLY : DEO Post Recruitment 2022
- Interested candidates with the required qualification may send the scanned copy of the filled and signed applications in the prescribed format (to be downloaded from website) given below, along with self-attested photocopies of their educational certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25/09/2022, 5:30 PM.
- The name of the post applied is to be mentioned in the subject line of the email.
- Selected candidates will be provisionally appointed subject to submission of all documents (in original) for scrutiny and Verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY