CT Entrance | Reasoning | Part- 1
1. If in a certain code language, FOLLOW is written as
HMNJQU, then how SECTOR will be written in the same
2. What is the sub-triplicate ratio of 4913 : 6859 ?
A) 18 : 19
B) 17 : 19
C) 17 : 18
D) 19 : 21
3.If marked price is Rs.6000 and selling price is Rs. 4000,
then the percentage of discount offered is
4. If ASTRO is coded as YQRPM, then WOLF will be coded
5. If ROSY is coded as QPTZ, then TOMB will be coded
6. What is the next number in the given series?
112, 114, 117, 122, 129, ?
7. What is the time taken in seconds by a 180 m long
train travelling at a speed of 270 kmph to fully cross a
8. In a certain code language COLORADO is written as
NMJMPYBB. How is CREATION written in that code
9. What is the missing number in the given series?
41, 43, 47, ?, 59
10. If RID is coded as QHC, MAD is coded as LZC, then
TENT will be coded as
11. What is the next number in the given series?
288, 146, 75, ?
12. Karthik’s father’s only son’s mother’s husband’s wife is
related to Karthik as
13. Five consecutive numbers whose arithmetic mean is
25 have been written. What is the cube of the middle
14. In a certain code language, FOREST is coded as
6151851920. How will JUNGLE be coded as in the same
15. Kamal is the maternal uncle of Gauri. How is Gauri’s
brother’s father related to Kamal’s father ?
A) Brother in law
C) Son in law
Download C.T. Entrance Guide 2020