Advertisement in Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd | Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd. (OPGC) is a Government Company of the State of Odisha. It operates state of the art thermal power plants at Banharpalli, Jharsuguda. It has a total generation capacity of 1740 MW (2×210 MW in first phase and 2x660MW in second phase).
Incorporated on November 14, 1984, OPGC was envisioned with the main objective of establishing,
operating & maintaining large Thermal power generating stations.
ODISHA POWER GENERATION CORPORATION Ltd
Advertisement in Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd
Vacancy Details :
- Specialist : 3 Posts
- Medical Officer : 01 Posts
Important Date :
Opening Date of online submission of Applications : 29-03-2022
Last Date of submission of application by e-mail : 30-04-2022
Educational Qualification :
Specialist : MBBS from Recognized University with MD / DNB in Medicine / Gynecology / Pediatric with minimum 20 Years post qualification experience in Govt. or Private sector Hospital.
Medical Officer : MBBS from Recognized University with minimum 20 Years post qualification experience in Govt. or Private sector Hospital.
Age Limit : As on 01-04-2022
Specialist : Maximum 67 years
Medical Officer : Maximum 65 years
Specialist : Rs. 1,50,000/-
Medical Officer : Rs. 1,20,000/-
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Important Links :
Official Website : CLICK HERE
Download Pdf : CLICK HERE
Selection Process :
- Final Selection will be made as per OPGC recruitment policy.
- Candidates are required to produce original certificates towards proof of Age, Qualification, Experience and Reference letter from 2 persons of repute for verification at the time of Personal Interview.
- Filling up of vacancies are at the sole discretion of Management. OPGC may cancel the whole interview process or any part of it without assigning any reason thereof.
How To Apply :
- Candidates are required to send the filled in Format (available in Website) and also their updated copy of CV / Resume to the OPGC email ID: email@example.com on or before the last date with the subject line: Application for the Post of Specialist / Medical Officer.
- Candidates are Not required to send any other document with the resume.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce all original certificates as communicated by OPGC at the time of Personal Interview and No Time extension will be given for the same.